IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Docommerce services is only available in English and French, via its email address, email@example.com
- You understand that Docommerce uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
A. Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated ways are not allowed.
- Your login may only be used by one person : a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
B. Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by going to your PayPal account.
The instructions to do so can be found here.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once done.
C. Modification to the Service and Prices
- Docommerce reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
Such a notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the website's home page (www.docommerce.me/index.html).
Docommerce collects and manages user data according to the following privacy policies :
- Docommerce collects anonymous data from every visitor of its Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs.
For example, it collects information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
The Service asks you to log in via the PayPal Permission feature and provide certain personal information (such as your name, business name, email address, language, currencies, transactions and PayPal ID) in order to be able to save your profile and the data associated with it.
- The Service does not share personal information you have provided.
Only aggregated, anonymous data is periodically transmitted to external services to help improve the Service. Google Analytics (traffic analysis)
is used for that purpose. Feel free to consult its Terms and Privacy policies.
- The Service uses industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal informations.